Sunday, October 22, 2006

Prepping for the next issue of Flash Fiction Magazine

Well, I am busy at work again. This is Sunday here in good ole Germany, and I am working hard and have been all day.

My team is doing some major network upgrades here at the bank and we are all putting in a lot of hours. The upgrades revolve around upgrading our network from 100 Mbit to 1.0 Gbit.. The work is going well but we are all tired from a long week and yesterdays work.

I will try and post more stories and or poems today and get this site looking good. Please be patient with the changes and work, I am doing my best with the time I have.

One of my stories is being published in 9 days, and I'll be sure to give everyone the link.

I have another story being published this month in another magazine and hopefully a contract for a serial, cross your fingers.

Feel free to comment.

regards,

FW

No comments: